Too lazy to blog about it especially since it was ages ago... but the bf just did, so have a look here!
Currently (SECRETLY) eating: Cherry cakes from Tesco. now 2 for £1. they are gooood. My daddy's here, and he thinks i'm FAT!!! so the only snacking i'll be doing will be a) in the garden b) under the table c) when he's asleep where no one can see me. HA!
03 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Layout slightly boring
HE THINKS YOU'RE FAT TOO!!!!!!!!! hahaha. When I came back, he was pinching my arm and going 'put on weight uh'.. I was like 'DUH'... hahahha. And yesterday he called and asked me 'so what have you been eating for lunch' and I went 'nothing, I'm supposed to be on a diet, REMEMBER' and he said 'OH YEAH...' I WAS LIKE ' !!!! ' hahaha he was supposed to say 'don't need la, you're not fat INSTEAD of agreeing !!!!!!!!!!!' hahahaaha. Behold the modern dad.
Post a Comment